Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello all readers! (read: "Hi my nice friends who has taken the time to read this one of which is my sister!")

I have challenged myself to take one outfit picture a day for a year :) I hope I can manage that and that to many are not going to be me in my pajamas... ^^'
I'm doing this partly for fun and partly to learn to write better so hopefully there'll be more then just pictures ;) Most of what I write is probably going to be about school since that is what I do nowadays ^^ I'm looking for a nice camera and when I get one I'm planing to take lots of nice pictures of Varberg where I currently live. I'm also planing on starting a web store to sell some of my handmade jewelery which you'll probably hear more about later :)
Well enough about that, on to todays picture!



Outfit rundown:
  • Top: Primark
  • Skirt: Bodyline
  • Socks: Christmas gift from last year
  • Hair clips: H&M
  • Earrings: Handmade
  • Watch: Christmas gift from my grandparents :)










This is what I wore for new years, right now I'm in my pajamas ^^ We had a smallish party with a few friends. Good food, fun games, singstar and fireworks = a great new years eve! <3

I'll do a more in-depth intro post tomorrow, bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. You've talked about this for a long time now so I'm very excited that you've started! :D Now you have to hurry and buy a camera so you can take a lot of awesome pictures!! And I had a great time at our new years party as well!

    Lots of love from your sister! <3

    ReplyDelete